Sunday, August 23, 2009

Dear 09 Cuba Caravanistas:)


It was a pleasure to travel, work and learn with you in Texas, Mexico and Cuba. I hope you have all returned safely home or are enjoying your return travels if not yet home. I have uploaded the bulk of the 3,400+ pics I took during our two weeks together into 12 MobileMe galleries (see links below). I have only deleted a few images that were private or potentially embarrassing. Otherwise you get to see my unedited pics (good, bad and ugly).

I am happy to share these with you as I know that many of you did not have cameras or that your cameras had problems. Sorry if I got in the way of your shots and hopefully the images I captured can replace ones you lost for one reason or another. Feel free to use these for Facebook, presentations, etc. All that I ask is that you give me credit as the photographer (Blake H. Schmidt) WHEREVER you use my photos and please DO NOT sell my photos. If someone is interested in them please let me know.

Each original (RAW) image I took was 8-10 MB. The ones you can copy are about 1/10th the size but still good quality JPEGs. If for some reason you need larger/higher quality copies of selected images please contact me.

Have a great rest of the summer and best to you and yours.

Blake

P.S. You can find me on Facebook as Blake Howell Schmidt. My other contact info is below:)

CC 09-1
CC 09-2
CC 09-3
CC 09-4
CC 09-5
CC 09-6
CC 09-7
CC 09-8
CC 09-9
CC 09-10
CC 09-11
CC 09-12