Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Countdown to Cuba - 5 more sleeps!

At the end of a long and busy day,  in the back of my mind wondering if I'm going to be feeling this crappy on Sunday, departure day, I find myself reading through old email while hoping for a website fix in the background upload .... and I must thank Robert for sending this recent article:

May 24, 2008

The crappy feeling is familiar, after two years of heavy metal detox I recognize it as toxin departure.  I expect it's the result of a rather intensive acupuncture treatment followed, a few days later, by a rather intensive yoga practice.  My theory is that the acupuncture students released some toxins (they were working on my kidneys) and then all those yoga twists just kind of wrung it out of me.  

Maybe I can bore some Cubanos with my healing theories ....